Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Making A Difference


I know many of you were expecting to see me in the Giant Slalom at the Olympics this year. Unfortunately, I injured myself, and my dreams of a gold medal will have to wait until Russia in 2014. Also, next time I’m going to stick to skiing, as it was an ice skating accident that put me out of commission. I asked myself “What would Brian Boitano do?” and I decided to do two salchows and a triple lutz while wearing a blindfold. Unfortunately, I have no sense of balance or coordination, so I fell before I could even get the blindfold on. I should have known from skiing that ice is dangerous, and should be avoided at all costs. I don’t even put ice in my water now. As I’m not going to get out much during the next few weeks, I’ve decided to do something constructive with my time, so I thought to myself, “what is the world lacking right now that I’m in a position to supply?” Thus, I decided to write a blog, but not just any blog: a cat blog. You’re welcome, world.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, cats are good. We need that now with the world in such a sorry state.

    ReplyDelete